Malice Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inggison Sieges

Go down

Inggison Sieges Empty Inggison Sieges

Post  Waranger Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:56 am

Like the Reshanta fortresses, holding the Inggison fortresses is extremely beneficial to the Malice Daevas, they grant us 2 key tools to get those extra APs:

Esoterrace (an instance accessible form either of the 2 fortresses)

Silentera Passage (only open when Elyos control both fortresses)

This sieges represent 1 issue, they spawn at the same time Dredgion instance pops up. many people quit the inggison sieges because they don´t want to miss the Dredgion fight.

I am here to tell you it isn´t so. all it takes is a bit of coordination. Make your Dredgion group before Siege/Dredgion starts. take your group to the siege, they usually don´t last the entire hour, but even if they do, u will still have 1 hour to apply to dredgion. and Guys, it´s the 20:00 Dredgion, i never got myself out of entry in this Dredgion for 2 reasons:

-Prime time for players to be online
-Many asmodians do the same so u will not run out of grind supplies.

The same way i plan to do with the Reshanta sieges, i will also try to contact Legion Leaders in order to set a standard league of Legions to defend the inggison Fortresses, but until then looking for allys in LFG, is the way do your part.

inggison Sieges Schedulle:

Everyday at 20:00 CET

I love you Good Luck Daevas I love you
Waranger
Waranger
Admin

https://malicelegion.umforum.net

Back to top Go down