Malice Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Family

Go down

The Family Empty The Family

Post  Noxigirl Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 am

When I first joined malice I was thinking -"Ye what the heck... lets try this.... if I dont like it I can always leave and go back to beeing a chocolate bear"
it didnt take long before I realised I cant... The members in malice was like a family to come home to and as a family we had our arguing and laughs... just like any family...
But we where always there for one and other... We loved eachother no matter what!
That got lost somewhere along the way... somewhere along the way the cdreds are more important then beeing there for one an other...
We won dreds back then too... almost every run we made we won... but we never let that be an issue... we did it coz we loved it not coz we had to, if you didnt want to go... then you didnt... if you wanted to leave your spot so someone else could join in... you could... it was even appriciated...
Now if someone want to leave ppl start raging - and its always the same ppl giving up their spots...
What happened to the fun?
Has all these ppl that came and all those that left made such a diffrence in the Legion that its not longer a home? a family?
I still love you all... but the feeling of happines in the Legion is gone...
I still love you... and I still do anything for you!
I just want my family back!
Familys arent about blood... familys arent the ppl you live with... familys arent always a happy buch of ppl...
A family is so much more... a family contains ppl to whom you can speak with... ppl you can chare arguments and laughter with...
Familys are the ppl you hold in your heart...
If we could find the family again maybe we all could find our way home again?

I love you all as if you where my brother or my sister and I would do anything for you!

Noxigirl
Volunteer
Volunteer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum